Saturday, April 2, 2011

Introduction

So, before you read any of my posts on this blog you might want to know a little bit about me and who I am. My name is Miriah and I'm from a small town south of Cleveland, Ohio where I live with my mom, dad, sister, and three cats. Some of my interests include tennis, skiing, scrapbooking, jewelry-making, and really just all things "crafty," which is where design comes in. I chose to take Design 200 in order to start off my plan to minor in visual communcations design. I have taken one previous graphic design course in high school and really enjoyed it, although it didn't give me very much experience. As far as this course goes, I hope to learn more about the basics of design and to build a good foundation of information that will help me to succeed in later design courses that I plan on taking and in my future with my career. I heard about this class through an osu design minor link that I found online and by talking to my advisor, who also happens to be a visual communications design minor. I can't wait to begin my minor with the start of the Design 200 course.

No comments:

Post a Comment