Sunday, May 29, 2011

Journal 10: Final Thoughts

All in all, design 200 has been a great course that I believe I truly benefitted from taking. I learned a lot about all of the basics of the different fields of design and took away many important bits of information that will be beneficial for me to know as I continue on in my minor in visual communications design (I'm sorry about not being converted to interior space ;] ). One of the things I enjoyed most about the class were all of the different videos we watched. Normally, I find in class videos to be very boring and difficult to stay focused during. The videos that we watched in design 200, however, were extremely interesting and kept my attention easily. As was said in the final closing email sent out, I would have to agree that often times I do find myself getting frustrated with group work in graded courses. However, I would have to say that I had a lot of fun with my group this quarter and learned a lot from everyones different backgrounds. I would defnitely reccomend this class to anyone who is interested in any part of any design field!

No comments:

Post a Comment