Sunday, May 1, 2011

Journal 05 Peer Dialogue 02

The farther we progress into spring quarter, the more interesting everyone's blog posts become, and Kris D's is no exception. His witty posts are entertaining to read and I really like the way that he sets up his pictures in slideshow format instead of just posting them to the page. My favorite part of his blog would defintely have to be the captions on the found faces slideshow..."You're going to open another one?!?!" on the can-opener picture (link).

The next blog I went on to read was Golnaz's. I enjoyed reading many of her posts and found that I agreed with a lot of the things that she said in her last course reflection post. She also really liked a lot of the videos that we have been watching recently in class and had many good points to go along with her statements. I definitely had to agree that I would love to work in an environment similar to the one in IDEO as opposed to a typical, traditional office style. I also liked the way that Golnaz sectioned her "found faces" post off into different sections such as cars, buildings, home appliances, and miscellaneous. My favorite picture of hers was the second image under the "buildings" category because the house even looked like it had teeth on it. You can view all of Golnaz's blog by clicking here.

The last blog in my face value group was Jocef L's. For me, the most interesting part of his blog was his last course reflection post. His opinion was a very intersting side to hear from and I liked his statement about how we keep continuing to give our world a "plastic surgery makeover." He obviously also very much enjoyed the videos that Golnaz and I chose to post about as well. Lastly, you definitely can't view Jocef's blog without seeing his car mustache photo! I can't believe that the snow actually melted on his car so perfectly just like it did! This assignment was a great time for him to get to use and post that picture. To view these posts and the rest of Jocef's blog, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment